The term ‘LM’ means Luca Martorano and refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is via Firenze, 40 - 39100 Bolzano (BZ) - Italy. The company registration number is IT 02616370215.
The term ‘you’ or ‘user’ refers to the viewer of the website.
The ‘website’ means Luca Martorano’s web domain.
- The website’s content is for your general information and use only. Commercial use is not allowed.
- Neither LM nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Specifically there is no guarantee that product images or product descriptions are complete, exact, up-to-date or perfectly matching the product features or product descriptions provided by client companies.
- LM does not take any responsibility regarding third party commentary or texts uploaded by third parties on any of the pages or links. The respective owners of each link are responsible for their content.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to LM. This material includes, but is not limited to, photographs, product designs, drawings, sketches, layout, appearance and graphics. Copies, reproductions, transfer, even partial, downloading, publication or diffusion and storage in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of LM are forbidden.
- The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are property of LM. They cannot be used in any manner without his prior written consent.
- The content of the website is provided by LM to the best of his knowledge, but without warranties of any kind. LM disclaims any liability for suitability for any particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights.
- LM is not responsible for any possible contamination deriving from access, connection or downloading from the website.
- LM will not under any circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, prejudice of any nature that the user may suffer as a consequence of the access or use of the website. Technical information may include inaccuracies or typographic mistakes.
- LM reserves to change or update or improve information without notice.
The user will not be required to supply any personal data and information to access the website. Should such data and information be required, the user shall expressly give his/her consent to be used under the terms of applicable Italian legislation about privacy protection.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Italy (L.633/41). The Court of Bolzano shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any controversy arising from these terms and conditions.
5th July 2012. All rights reserved